Bible Study for Women – A study in the book of Hebrews
Author: Nivine Richie
• Are you interested in reading the Bible for yourself?
• Are you sometimes too busy to study the Bible on your own?
• Do you have trouble understanding the Bible when you read it by yourself?
• Would it help to join a group of ladies who are also studying the same Bible passages?
“ENDURING FAITH”, an eight-week Bible study, is written in a devotional style with real-life examples; each day’s reading is paired with discussion questions and space for journaling. You’ll answer questions like:
– What is the difference between blind faith and enduring faith?
– How can I rest when my schedule is so hectic?
– How do I respond to the tests I’m facing right now?
– Am I trying to please God by following rules, or by living by faith?
– “ENDURING FAITH” is appropriate for all women; for people who have never read the Bible before, as well as for anyone who has, but wants to learn more. Even if you can’t commit to attend every week, just get started, do your best to attend, and see what happens. Every question is welcome as we learn together, read, pray, discuss and draw conclusions.
♦ Where: Riverview Baptist Church, 126 Kent Road, New Milford, CT
♦ When: 7:00 PM, weekly, starting Thursday January 31, 2019
♦ Cost: Book cost is $10. Please bring a Bible if you have one.
►If you have a question, please send an email to
RBCNEWMILFORD@gmail.com and someone will get back to you promptly.